MY NAME IS
I graduated from the University of Central Florida with a degree in Electrical Engineering. After working for 5 years in the construction industry, my passion for photography completely took over.
Since then, I have been pampering my skills to capture unique landscapes and moments in time - eventually starting Madonna Media.
I strive to provide a unique perspective - one that enables us to empathize with ourselves, others, and the world around us.
Driven by my insatiable appetite for new ideas and perspectives - my goal is to make my viewers smile, gasp, and relate with the universe. We all coexist here, I try to capture that in my photography.
As an avid hiker and explorer, my personal favorite style of photography captures the unique landscapes of the Earth, as well as picturesque cityscapes and other aesthetic man-made objects, where there often lies meticulous design.
Who I am has been influenced by the amazing people I am lucky to call my friends.
Camp Able found me when I was in high school - I owe this organization more than I can even fathom to explain. From the camp founders, the selfless volunteers, to the incredibly inspiring individuals who join us at camp every year - we all consider this place our home, our sanctuary.
Hit the link to visit Campable.org! Check out some of the amazing moments from Camp Able throughout the years in my Event Gallery.
MY PAST LIVES
January 2021 - June 2021
DESIGN ENGINEER I
WANZEK CONSTRUCTION, INC.
- Responsible for designing and estimating the material required for
constructing utility scale photovoltaic power plants. Quantities provided
include Civil, Structural, and Electrical scopes.
- Collaborated closely with the estimating and procurement teams, delivering
quantities and methods of construction with the Lead Estimator/Procurer.
- Improved estimate accuracy through continuous revision of the internal
estimating and design process – including updating excel workbooks,
incorporating new design and estimate software.
April 2019 - June 2020
- Worked with Rosendin Renewables on PV projects ranging in size from small
jobs (ex. carport arrays) to larger (100+) megawatt solar farms.
- Assisted with drawing package production - designing PV arrays, simulating arrays using PVsyst, producing equipment and wiring schedules, producing equipment and wiring schedules, producing
and QA/QC AutoCAD drawing packages, performing system calculations.
January 2017 - June 2018
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER I
CORE ELECTRIC, INC.
- Worked on-site at Kennedy Space Center Launch Complex 39.
- Enhanced company task workflow by constructing a logistic cable installation
schedule for NASA Mobile Launcher.
- Confirmed correct installation and function of cables through isolation and